- Please note that entries are only open to entrants in the UK
- Entrants are able to submit as many entries as they wish into the awards for one set fee
- £25.00 + vat Students/Members of the Public (who are not in full time employment in the Creative Sectors)
- £100.00 + vat Freelancers, Boutique or Small Agencies/Shops, Start Ups or Consultancies under 5 Staff
- £500.00 + vat Mid-Size Agencies & Independents
- £1000.00 + vat Large Independent Agencies & Network Agencies
- Work must broadly fall under the category heading but the programme is based on exceptional ideas and the aims are to remove as many of the traditional entry barriers as possible.
- All Work Must Be Genuine. Mocked up or faked entries will be named & shamed. We will check if we have any doubts.
- Entries without pre-payment will not be judged.
- Late entries are not accepted, and there are no exceptions due to the tight timeline.
- We are unable to return any work.
- All decisions by our juries are final.